Bookmark / Pinning a problem?

Announcements, comments, ideas, feedback, and "How do I... ?" questions
RishadanPort

Re: Bookmark / Pinning a problem?

Post by RishadanPort »

For the light theme, the dark blue makes the numbers on the progress page it slightly hard to see.

I think if you make it a very light blue it might be better.

Thanks again very much.

Rishada is the gateway to free trade—but the key will cost you.

euler
Administrator

Post by euler »

I've lightened the blue for the default theme on the Progress page. Does this blue contrast better?
impudens simia et macrologus profundus fabulae

amagri

Post by amagri »

Hi Euler team!

This message to inform you that I encountered a bug or at least strange behaviors on the Euler website.

I am not sure that this is linked to your last release or the new pin feature, but I post here as this issue arised in the same time period.

> I finally solved problem #677, but my account doesn’t appear on the fast solvers list (I was #63)

> As a side effect, some information was also missing from my Euler account: country, language and comment (since noticing that, I re-inputted / re-typed these 3)

> After that, I noticed that my account was "unlisted", but I don't recall changing that, even mistakingly

I have now un-clicked the "unlisted" checkbox, hoping that my account will reappear in the statistics and fast solvers.

So the remaining question (hoping that all gets back to normal after the next stats batches) is why/how my personal information was erased? Could it be possible that this is linked to the last Euler website release?

Many thanks in advance

PS: I posted a similar question in the #677 thread and also in another chat question, not being sure what would be the best location and wanting to inform you as soon as possible. I can obviously remove the duplicates, waiting for your instructions on the matter.

RishadanPort

Post by RishadanPort »

The light blue change looks fantastic now.

Great job.

Rishada is the gateway to free trade—but the key will cost you.

hk
Administrator

Post by hk »

amagri wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:16 pm
Hi Euler team!

This message to inform you that I encountered a bug or at least strange behaviors on the Euler website.
I sent you a PM.

mathcounts4

Post by mathcounts4 »

Awesome feature - thanks to the suggester and implementer!

Now my list of "in progress because I haven't figured it out" has a better home...

Junglemath

Post by Junglemath »

I think the pin feature is a great tool. Is there a reason users are limited to 10 pinned problems? Does it cost the site in some way to allow users more pins?