I do not know/remember my Recovery Key

Announcements, comments, ideas, feedback, and "How do I... ?" questions
felipeoriani

I do not know/remember my Recovery Key

Post by felipeoriani » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Hello guys,

I've already done a register in the project euler website and I would like to check out some results I've developed here.
The point is, that I created an account with the same username as this forum: felipeoriani, and I lost my password.
When I try to recovery it, the website ask me about a Recovery Key which I don't have.

How can I recovery my account? Is there any other ways? I would like to use the same login, not to create another one.

Thank you.

hk
Administrator

Re: I do not know/remember my Recovery Key

Post by hk » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:19 pm

As you hadn't solved any problems I deleted the account. So you can register again under the same name.
The account recovery key you have to generate yourself: to do so go to the account tab.
Next time please make a note of your password. The password/account recovery key are the only ways you can get access to the account. We can't do it for you.

luismo88

Post by luismo88 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:47 am

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem, I lost my password, my former account was "luismo", I'm cuban and it's been long time ago since I don't log in this website, since I couldn't login with my previous credentials, I created a new one: luismo88, I'm willing to recover "luismo" (my progress and all) and if possible delete this one.

Thanks in advance

luismo

hk
Administrator

Post by hk » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:23 am

You generated your recovery key on Sat, 25 Mar 2017, 23:56.30.
The only way to recover your account is to find back this key. I assume that you saved it somewhere.
If you don't find it back, your account is lost.

luismo

Post by luismo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:38 am

I recovered my password, thanks to my dad. Now you can delete the account luismo88.

Thanks a lot

Animus
Administrator

Post by Animus » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:16 pm

You can delete your account yourself. Just select Account at the top of the projecteuler.net site, scroll down to the Maintenance Box and choose Delete Account (being logged into the right one :wink:)

WillyPrefasi

Post by WillyPrefasi » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 pm

I registered an account (Willy) before 2014 and I can not remember the password.

I have saved the account activation email with the 13-digit activation code.

I would like to regain access to my account to continue the challenge and not start from scratch.

The email originally associated with the Willy account is (email address removed)

Thank you.

euler
Administrator

Post by euler » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:01 pm

We no longer keep email addresses and all the old data relating to personal information has been deleted - that's why I removed your email address from your last post.

I sent you a private message.
impudens simia et macrologus profundus fabulae