Help migrate lost account

Announcements, comments, ideas, feedback, and "How do I... ?" questions
astroanax

Help migrate lost account

Post by astroanax »

I have had a project euler account for a while now, under the username 'phantom_rehan'. However, I have forgotten its password. I was wondering if it would be possible to copy all existing solved problems with their relevant date of completion from my previous account to my new one ('astroanax'). I had sent an email to bugman_uizb5yc@projecteuler.net with details that might help, like when I had solved my last problem, when I registered, how many problems I had solved, but hadn't recieved a reply, so I thought it might be worth asking here.

Thanks for taking the time to maintain such a valuable resource for free on the internet, really appreciate it!
hk
Administrator

Re: Help migrate lost account

Post by hk »

You should have got an account recovery key last year in May.
Now you have to find back your password or the code for the 12 problems you solved in May last year.
More help we can't give to you.
astroanax

Post by astroanax »

Well, after trying to guess my password, it seems I have been able to recover it.
euler
Administrator

Post by euler »

I don't deliberately ignore emails. I've just searched and I can't find any emails mentioning the username "phantom_rehan". I can only imagine I didn't receive it for some reason.

However, I'm pleased that you managed to recover your account. If you prefer your new username (astroanax), then you could delete that account and, after signing in to phantom_rehan, you could change the username to astroanax.
impudens simia et macrologus profundus fabulae