Forum loading issues

Announcements, comments, ideas, feedback, and "How do I... ?" questions
TripleM

Forum loading issues

Post by TripleM »

Am I the only person having problems loading the forum over the last couple of days? Regularly when trying to load pages it loads forever without response, with only an occasional page load working properly. I then come back later and discover I'm logged out; I can seem to navigate fine until I log in again, when things slow down to a crawl again.

edit - seems to apply to the main site as well.
hk
Administrator

Re: Forum loading issues

Post by hk »

The last time I can remember there were some loading issues was around the 10th of October (2012) and some days before.
Perhaps you can log the exact moment of issues (preferably in GMT) and publish them here.
Did you install some security software recently? If so, try to turn it off and look if the issue has resolved.
TripleM

Post by TripleM »

Nope, haven't installed anything. Hard to really give a specific time since it's been happening all the time for the last 48 hours or so (and still is). Multiple browsers too. Was assuming it was happening for everyone but based on your reply I'm guessing not.
Lord_Farin

Post by Lord_Farin »

I have no trouble either. Are you having problems with other sites? It could be your ISP, or some DNS problem.
TripleM

Post by TripleM »

Was just PE, but seems to have resolved itself. Very strange.
sivakd

Post by sivakd »

For me, whenever the main site is down or slow the forums site is also correspondingly down or slow.
puzzle is a euphemism for lack of clarity