Can't see new problem

Announcements, comments, ideas, feedback, and "How do I... ?" questions
devjoe

Can't see new problem

Post by devjoe »

There was supposed to be a new problem today, but all I get when I try to view problems is
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/admin/domains/projecteuler.net/public_html/static/problems_table_id.php on line 2

wrongrook

Re: Can't see new problem

Post by wrongrook »

Same for me, perhaps someone could post the problem here if they can see it?

andreamaf

Post by andreamaf »

Same message error for me and problem still inaccessible.

wrongrook

Post by wrongrook »

Works for me now.

andreamaf

Post by andreamaf »

Here too it works now, thanks.

AndreasEisele

Post by AndreasEisele »

This seems to be a recurring issue. I am again not able to see the latest problem since 50 minutes, and have instead seen at least four different types of error messages (various types of mysql connection failures, syntax errors in some php files...). Could it be that the chosen setup does not scale to the situation where many user would like to access the latest problem simultaneously? As this will predicatably happen once per week and as all these users want to see the same problem, couldn't one store this in a static page instead? Wondering...

Francky

Post by Francky »

AndreasEisele wrote:This seems to be a recurring issue. I am again not able to see the latest problem since 50 minutes, and have instead seen at least four different types of error messages (various types of mysql connection failures, syntax errors in some php files...). Could it be that the chosen setup does not scale to the situation where many user would like to access the latest problem simultaneously? As this will predicatably happen once per week and as all these users want to see the same problem, couldn't one store this in a static page instead? Wondering...
Me too...
ImageEntia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem