APL

In this forum members can discuss topics about specific programming languages.
arcfide

APL

Post by arcfide » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 am

I just wanted to start a thread for anyone who uses APL proper as opposed to J or K. I am using APLX from MicroAPL, and I'm recording my progress on Project Euler in my own personal blog.

Actually, I am surprised going through the problems, at least, the first twenty-two, that I see no APL solutions submitted. There are J and K solutions, but no APL ones.

Does anyone else here use APL? If someone is interested in my personal blog and the solutions I post there, they can do a search or message me, since I do not want to spoil the surprise for anyone who wants to try the problems in APL.

My favorite so far is twenty-two, since I managed a really fun one-liner for that problem that isn't a trivial one-liner.

arraymac

Re: APL

Post by arraymac » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:25 pm

@arcfide I use APL, I used it for this problem IIRC. Mail me (arraymac@ns.sympatico.ca) and I'll send you the code.

whakamaru

Post by whakamaru » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Does APL compile an executable program?

jimfan

Post by jimfan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi,

I come a few years late... Just solved 070 using NARS2000 and sometimes Dyalog APL.

At first I only wanted to learn APL via PE questions. Now it is the mathematics that keeps me going.

Jim